Friday, August 8, 2014

The Dry Cleaner destroyed my blazer

The Dry Cleaners destroyed my blazer.

It's not what you think:

I'm actually not that upset about it. 

Sometimes life happens and accidents happen. Sure, it was this gorgeous blazer that I bought in Milano and in one of those cute little boutiques by Duomo. Sure it's probably a one of by some fabulous Italiano design houses. Sure it was navy with cute blue and white sailor stripes on the lapel. And yes, it fit me like a glove--I found it within seconds of walking into the store.

Now it's been bleached to smithereens. And you know what? It's gonna be ok. Life moves on. I had some gorgeous little moments in that jacket in Rome and here in LA. But it was just that: an article of clothing. The world keeps turning and I'm alive today, so should it even matter? 

*Life lesson there, kids!*