Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#Team Ryan

Two Snaps for Ryan Lewis!



Ryan is not only the music producer and half of duo Macklemore, he just scored at the top of my list for which of the pair is the sexiest!



(I may have been Macklemore for Halloween, but Ryan Lewis takes the cake. Maybe because he reminds me of someone I'm currently dating.)



Ryan came out yesterday in an interview with his mum announcing that she has survived being HIV+ for 30 years. She was diagnosed in 1984 after receiving positive blood during a transfusion while giving birth to Lewis' older sister. In conjunction with the announcement, Lewis also introduced the 30/30 Project -a non profit he started with his mother and Macklemore to provide affordible healthcare worldwide.


I heart me some Ryan Lewis and Macklemore. Their music is most certainly over played, but I feel that they have always tried to use their celebrity status for good causes.

You can donate to the 30/30 project here:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/30-30-project-macklemore-ryan-lewis#home