Thursday, June 19, 2014

A change will do you good


Like my fellow Missourian Sheryl Crow says: "A change will do you good."

Well folks, that's what I've been doing. I've always said when life hands you lemons, make a lemon drop martini and move on.

Recently I've been changing up my life and thus far I'm seeing positive results.

First I started with my bedroom and my apartment. I moved everything around in my flat and am feeling way better feng shui.

Then I did drag-random, I know- but aren't I kind of pretty in a gross Carrie Bradshaw type of way?!

Then I joined a kickball team


God I look butch, don't i?


Theeeen, I registered for AIDS Lifecycle as a roadie for 2015!


Then still I went ape shit at Homo Depot and made myself a little green thumbage.


And made myself the beginnings of a garden.


Finally, I changed the title of my book AND have decided that unles Penguin or Little Brown Books falls out of the sky and into my lap with a publishing deal, then I will be SELF PUBLISHING my first book.



Stay tuned for more deets, peops!