Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gotta love Southern Cali!

Life isn't always so hard in Southern California. Yesterday, I woke up with a feeling like I had no idea what I was going to do with my day. I had returned from Europe the day before and had knocked out all of the errands I was going to run.

When I saw that my friends were hiking Runyon Canyon, I decided to join. That evolved into filling up my day very quickly. Today is no exception.

I'm writing this moments before I get ready to pick up my friend Jenny in Culver City and head to the beach in Santa Monica. Yes, I often forget that there is a big, fat, fucking ocean right at my doorstep. And it is summer after all...

Tonight there is a gathering of the Los Angeles "chapter" of couchsurfing.com that I plan on attending at the HMS Bounty in Koreatown. Followed by karaoke in West Hollywood for my friend Tim's birthday and I've got myself a fully booked day in the city ofAngels.

Gotta love Southern Cali!