Saturday, July 27, 2013

Meet the newest addition to my family!

Ladies and Gentlemen-

Please meet the newest addition to my family:

The Mantis.

I was walking to work and there was a yard sale going on. I walked by and saw the Mantis just sitting there and asked how much the bike was for.

The man said, "How much you got?"

"$22," I said, looking in my wallet.

"SOLD!" he said. Turns out this yard sale helps raise money for this young kid, Jacob Topchui, who is fighting Osteosarcoma. When I found that out, I asked the man if he was sure that he wanted to let the bike go for so cheap. Meaning that I wouldn't mind it if he wanted to hold off on selling me the bike to make more money for the cause. He handed me the flyer and told me to like their group on facebook.

"Help us spread the word, and the bike is yours!" He said.

So here I am, informing you of a way you can help, too:



https://www.facebook.com/tmtd6


The Mantis and I are going to have many adventures together!