Monday, February 24, 2014

Scissor me THIS!

God Mondays can be so fucking boring!

Sorry to be real people. But you know it's going to be one of "those" Mondays when all you have to look forward to in the world is whether or not the citizens of Vennezuela or Ukraine will off each other even more. 

But alas! Hark! Good heavens! Good news on the horizon? I think yes. (And I don't mean the rain storm LALALAnd is set to get on Friday night...)

I wasn't too happy when I found out my lovely Pop Princess Kylie would be joing the UK show The Voice as a judge. 



In my mind, those shenanigans are better left for her tackier, horse like sister Danniiiii. But I have to admit, any screen time with the biggest pop star in the world is ok with me.

Well, the #IntotheBlue singer just took to her Facebook to make this announcement:

Jake Shears of the Scissor Sisters will be joining Kylie Minogue as a guest judge on time Kylie! Fab! 




We live and love when these two bffs get together and display their kooky and krazy friendship to the world. 



I never thought I would support another vocal reality show but

Go Team Kylie!!!