Monday, February 10, 2014

Work it boy!



Today is a new day for me. I step out of the abyss- and into a new life.

I got a new job last week as the official blogger for a company and start today.

More details to come later. But what I know is, this could be a very big break for me. Not only is it my first corporate job, it is also my real first professional job in an industry that I care about!

So basically a lot is at stake. My life and future could be totally changed, thanks to this new opportunity.



So why do I feel like Melanie Griffith in Working Girl? Probably because I'm filled with an excitement of the prospects of a new adventure for me: one that means me going to an office versus jumping into an airplane. I'm starring out onto an unknown future, and I like it.



Wish me luck on my first day!