Tuesday, September 10, 2013

14th month of FREE AT&T SERVICE!!!


Yes, ever since the great Barcelona mugging of 2010, I've been sticking it to the AT&T man by calling them out on breach of contract.

You see, when you sign a contract with AT&T, they too sign that contract and make promises such as "The best 4G network" and "fewer dropped calls". Those are just the advertising gimmicks they use.

Read the fine print of your contract and you'll see that AT&T must provide evidence that they gave you full access to your account. FCC rules and regulations say that a mobile service company must provide adequate service options as well. Dropped calls and missed connections are actually lucidly infractions in violation of the mutual contract that you signed with them when you first acquired their mobile phone service.

So in 2010 when AT&T wouldn't do shit to help me, I made it my mission to get out of them exactly what they've been getting out of me. So in the last 2 1/2 years, I have called every few months and demanded a free month of service as a result of their contract breach.

I've only ever initially been denied this request/demand twice. Then I hung up, tried my call again, and got what I wanted.

"I'm sick of my dropped calls and unless you or a manager gives me a free month of service, then I won't be happy." Works every time.