Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hump Day Happy

So most of my friends know how much I loathe mornings. I was cut from the night cloth and it has always been a challenge to me to fully accept dealing with anything in le maƱana.

Today, though, seems like it will shape up into a good day.

It's only 10:30 in the morning and I've already set up three meetings. I'm currently having maintenance in my flat installing two brand new windows that will be double-paned and sound proofed! I rescheduled my counseling appointment, and have a lovely event I'm working on tonight in Bel Air.

Seems pretty mundane to you guys, I'm sure. But right now, I'm feeling like a power player. It feels good to be a lil busy bee. Now if only there was better TV in the mornings: I might actually be encouraged to wake up early more!

And now a humpday hottie: