Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'm LIVE on 5 continents!

Thank you so much to everyone that takes time out of their day to read this crazy blog that is my contemplations and adventures in this life!

I really appreciate the support and am happy to announce that I just passed the 4,300 views mark! I'm loving the fact that I have had that many views only since I restarted my blog in June of this year. Sure, 300 of those are mine, but the other 4000 views/clicks in the last 3 months on my entries stand sentinel like Spartanic numbers radiating a glow of support for what I write on here and I absolutely love you for it, sweetie dahlings!!!

I even have a tracker map and I have an audience on 5 continents! I know my friend Irene is reading Down Undah, and even though the map didn't show it, I know she'd help me bring in the 6th! Thank you guys for supporting my blog and for making me feel special! I have an audience on every continent where there are people living? I'll take it! Cheers to you and god bless! All my luv!!!