Tuesday, October 1, 2013

OKTOBER 1


Though I'm sad to see the summer go, October is most definitely my favourite month of the year! And it's been a great day, too:

*I found out that I was deemed 100% innocent today for the accident I was involved in nearly two weeks ago. A just verdict considering an asshole came into my lane and side swiped me. That check will be coming soon.

*Today was pay day, which is always a good day.

*I returned some items and was able to purchase my third dress suit that I have ever owned. I'm really a grown up man now!

*I also bought a new shirt for work.

*I got booked on an event for tomorrow.

*I'm able to finally begin planning my return to Europe in November. With my trip being a month an a half away, it's time to start figuring out where in Spain and Italy I will be traveling to and how long I will be staying in each place.

Any suggestions on where I should go? I'm thinking I will visit Sitges while in Barcelona and then will travel onward to Venice and Rome.

*ALL 5 SEASONS OF ABFAB WERE RELEASED ON HULU PLUS TODAY!!! I DIE, SWEETIE DAHLING!!!!


*Most of all, October 1 is a great day because it's the start of Halloween month. I love me some Halloween and the craziness, spookiness, parties, events, scary movies, anarchy, and debauchery that goes with it. Halloween will always be my favourite holiday!