Tuesday, January 28, 2014

GLAD Francisco!!!


I just had one of the top 20 best days ever! 

Friends I met a few years ago just tied the knot and have decided to move to New Zealand and start a new life down undah. 

They fly out of San Francisco later today, so my cray cray ass flew up to The City by the Bay for less than 1 day to see them off!


Tickets were cheap and I had the time. We divided and conquered SF in the 20 hours I was here and I head back to Los Angeles better for it. 







At the beginning of 2014 I told myself I would save money and not travel. Well, that doesn't seem to be the case does it?

No Ma'am!

To Dr. Danielle and Dr. Dustin: Bon Voyage and god speed. I am proud of everything you've accomplished, look forward to keeping tabs on your new Kiwi life, and cannot wait to visit! 

Friends: life is too damn short to not just grab it by the balls and ride it like a rainbow!



#iheartsf
#newzealandfuture
#sanfrancisco