Friday, December 13, 2013

Beyoncé Bombed!


My friends and I like to say when we are pretty drunk that we are "bombed".

When we are really shit faced wasted, we like to say we are "Beyoncé Bombed"! I don't exactly know why we say Beyoncé bombed- Probably just because it has a nice ring to it and totally pays homage to the fact that getting that drunk typically requires that we just had one hellova night.

Well, Mrs. Carter has certainly released
her own bomb on the webisphere yesterday by secretly releasing a brand new, self titled album.

No one saw this coming nor knew about its release. And twitter and iTunes have been afultter ever since.

I'm not the biggest Beyoncé fan out there, but I gotta give the mother of baby Blue props: how in the hell in 2013 what with Wikileaks and Snowden sipping vodka off swords and chowin down on caviar in Moscow, was she able to pull this stunt off with out ANYONE knowing about it?

Seems like she shouldn't be called queen B, she should be called Boss B.

#Beyonce 

Now I'm tempted to download it just because I think it's amazing that she succeeded.

Yes Sasha Fierce, you are exactly that!