Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Masturbation: A Christmas Miracle!!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope this finds you well. Things have heated up in the City of Angels, and the sexual energy in the city is no exception.



Recently, I got on the prescription drug Propecia. Like many white men in their thirties, I'm starting to notice a thinning in my hair and Propecia is given to men with said problem. My doctor warned me of Propecia's major side effect: a loss of sexual desire and functionality. A lot of guys might be embarrassed to speak of something like them losing their hair. Obviously I'm not one of those people. 

I was scared to take this hair re-growth miracle drug for fear that I'd lose my mojo. That my sexual appetite would be deminished to that of a cloistered nun.

Let me just tell you that Koelen has had the exact opposite happen to me: I actually think my sex drive has INCREASED!!!

Typically on any given day, I masturbate anywhere from 3-6 times. I'm a very sexual person that needs to "take care of business" on the daily.



Lots of people shy away from talking about self sex. I embrace it! Literally!!! I love my penis and it is always happy to receive the TLC from Rosey Palm.  Masturbation is a coveted practice of self worship and I'm its most devoted follower.



These days, now that I'm all wacked out on Propecia, I feel like I have a boner 24/7. Like I just want to fuck everything that walks down the street!



(Yes I did just say FUCK on Christmas!)

I'm masturbating like a pubescent school boy would- more times than I'd like to admit. 

Yesterday, my friend Erick and I went to the Tom of Finland exhibit at the MOCA. If you don't know who or what that was, then google it. Because I have never been so ralled up by a collection of drawings in my life!!!



I had to take three showers today, already! (Mom's in town: let's keep it real and keep it in the bathroom where it is still private!)

This post may gross people out or weird them out that I'm even talking about it. But the fact is everyone touches themselves from time to time. You don't want anybody else: when you think about you touch yourself, don't you?!? 


The sooner we can all admit to masturbating, the sooner we can progress as a society in a less puritanical manner.



Everyone jacks off. Even animals jack off:





Science argues that masturbation is not only common place, but also healthy for us! People have been masturbating and practicing the art of self sex since the dawn of mankind.



So on this Christmas and in 2014, let us remember the little people. Well, the little person attached to us/inside us. Let's keep it real: we are all just sexual beings. I think it's high time we celebrate our sexuality more!

God bless us, everyone, and our ability to pull our puds!