Monday, December 2, 2013

Life, Tom Daley, and Sex in a SmartCar

Remember the LMFAO song "Sexy and I know it?" Well, I have loved Tom Daley ever since he and his fellow British divers made a parody video of them training in the UK to the tune of that song. 



I say parody video, but it was more like half naked British hotties rolling around the sand and being silly at the beach.

I'm sure it was highly inappropriate for a 30 year old man (at the time) to be crushing on an 18 year old...but what can I say? He's just so cute:



(Obviously 18 year old Romans be loving them some Koelen since my final act in Italy was hooking up with one!)

Congrats to Mr. Tom Daley for not only winning the hearts of UKans everywhere, you also just made many, many gay men's fantasies come true by coming out and announcing that you are dating a man today.

(Woof!) #TomDaley1994 @TomDaley1994


came out at 19 years old too and it certainly wasn't easy. I had no idea what to expect from society, family, and friends so kudos to this brave guy. I know it must've been very hard for you to have publicly admitted it.

Kinda about as hard as having sex in a smartcar. Like this one:



Well kids, I am proud to announce that, I too, have achieved a monumental victory:

I finally had sex in my Smartcar. 

(Well any Smartcar, for that matter!)

When your mother is in town staying with you in your jr. 1 bedroom apartment for Thanksgiving and you gotsta get your freak on, what else are you gonna do?

Yes ladies and gentlemen: the truth is out. I have finally popped my smartcar Octavian's cherry and had sex in him. De-virginized him, so to speak.

Sometimes life hands you lemons. I say grab some vodka and make a lemon drop martini! 

Aka just because us wiley kids had "no where to go" didn't mean I didn't have a determination to 'git 'er done'.

Life is strange. Smartcars are strange. Having sex in one wasn't as complicated as I thought. It was just... Strange... And a bit difficult.

Probably like Tom Daley coming out. Strange, difficult, but worth it!

Two snaps for Tom Daley and two snaps for Octavian Smart! (My car!)