Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Therapy 10/ The secret/ It's a Wonderful Life


Just had my 10th therapy sesh. I can't believe it's already been 10 weeks!

Today one distinctive thing I have gathered from my counseling: anything is possible.

Lately I have been utilizing "the secret" to the enth degree. I've been setting my mind to things, wants, and goals and they have been coming to me ten fold.



People ask me how I'm able to travel all the time. I'm able to travel a lot because when I return from a trip, I work so much to be able to re-coop my expenses. Like working 19 events this December!!!

What does this have to do with therapy? Well I knew I needed to work as much as possible in December and channeled that I would have a lot of work opportunities come to me. And they have. I have so much work coming to me that I'll be able to restore my finances completely.

I "put it out there" that I want to reach 10,000 views on this blog by the end of the year. And it's coming true. Day by day I'm getting more and more views and building an audience on here.

I also said I wanted to finish my edits to my book and send it off to publishers. Now that I've re-edited my story "A $1000 Euro Holiday", I have only my short story "BOYS" to re-edit before my book, aka my baby, is ready to be set free onto the world. 

I couldn't be more excited about the opportunities that I have created for myself. 

Life, sometimes, is about having enough determination and conviction to MAKE your dreams come true.

Sometimes, it really is a wonderful life. 

I'm just along for the ride.