Sunday, December 15, 2013

Santa Ana Winds

God sometimes I just love living in Los Angeles.

It is December 15th and almost 10 o'clock at night, yet the Santa Ana winds from the south are making the temperature a beautiful 71 degrees!

Love love love feeling like it is summer time again, even if it's just a trick of mother nature.

Either way, Santa Ana winds are rumored to bring good love and romance with their warm breezes, so we'll see how life plays out in the next few days.

As for me, I feel like watching the movie The Holiday. It's one of my favourite movies, not to mention Christmas movies. In it when Kate Winslet first feels the warmth of the Santa Anas and falls in love with Jack Black, her holiday, and Los Angeles, the twinkle in her eyes gets me every time!

The Santa Ana winds make me want to make some hot cocoa, put on The Holiday, and snuggle with someone special.